Due to a 1947 city ordinance, all east-west streets of the Como neighborhood terminated at Guilford Road (renamed Bryant-Irvin Road). The Ridglea Addition was developed west of Guilford Road and included the Ridglea Country Club, commercial establishments and multifamily dwellings. Two apartment complexes were built along Guilford Road, which were enclosed by chain link fences and concrete parking garages. The apartment boundary became known as the Ridglea Wall, in that it separated the Ridglea neighborhood from the Como neighborhood, preventing pedestrian and automobile access. In 1969, at the urging of Dr. Eck Prud'homme, the Fort Worth City Council mandated a plan for removing sections of the wall and adding connecting streets and pathways between the Como and Ridglea neighborhoods. This collection originates from the City of Fort Worth Records, City Manager's Office Record Group. Materials include correspondence, reports, maps, and aerial photographs.